Saturday, September 8, 2007

 

more random pictures taken by the kids








Here are some more random pictures that the kids took when they were running around with my camera. The cage that the boy is holding is his cage of birds, the closeup of which is to the left.

Some students would always be crowding around our doors, very curious about us. You can get a sense of what that looked and felt like in the picture with the two fingers. Whoever took the picture and whoever belongs to those two fingers must have been sitting on my bed. It was cool to have the kids hanging around, but we did have to initiate some sort of control over it or it would have gotten out of hand. I, being a big softy, of course was not the one to initiate this, but I was happy that it happened. The kids got quite good at saying "may I come in" in English.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]