Sunday, September 9, 2007

 

Message to me on stone


Luckily my new students came around and saw me at the village chief's house. They had already read the note that I left them telling them I couldn't make it. I don't know how they found out where we were. I guess news travels fast there. Anyway, they knew which way we would have to go to get home and they left a note on stone to me so that I could see it. We had to step right over it. It says "Teacher Paul, we're waiting for you to come back. Can you teach us English? We're at Teacher Zhang's house waiting for you." And then on the right side of the stone they all signed their names.



Below is a picture I took moments later as I waited for the crew to take shots of the sun going down.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]